Our busy Real Estate team is seeking a full time administrative assistant who is highly motivated, to implement and manage multiple procedures and real estate systems with minimal supervision. Candidate must be self-motivated, well organized, and committed to completing tasks with a high degree of quality, professionalism and attention to detail in a fast paced real estate sales environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Overseeing all home seller & home buyer files
· Implementing and managing all systems for clients, database management and back office support.
· Communicating with clients via phone & email
· Communicating with agents, lenders, title, etc. via phone & email
· Transaction coordination of purchase contracts & property listing agreements.
· Must be able to answer phones politely and professionally
· Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work
· Will be expected to assist with out of the office (in the field) from time to time
· Coordinating inspections, settlements, property walk-throughs, etc.
· We are looking for an independent and forward thinking individual who can handle a challenging environment. We are looking for a person that is a self-starter and attentive to detail. A qualified individual will have the ability to learn systems quickly and efficiently. Managing and improving the structures our current and future team depend on daily will be a top priority to generate sustained growth of the team.
Qualifications and Skills
· Real estate experience required (candidates who have not worked in the real estate industry will not be considered for this position)
· Real estate license required
· Must have good on-the-phone speaking skills
· Highly organized with great attention to detail and a great multi-tasker
· Experienced with standard office equipment (copier, scanner, fax, printer, phone system, etc.)
· Proficient computer and internet skills required (Microsoft Word and Excel; and Outlook) and the ability to quickly learn other web-based search sites, databases and the MLS system.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· College degree preferred, but not required
· Valid driver's license
$28,000 annual salary, plus bonuses (historic bonuses have been ranging between $8,000 - $13,000 per year, for the past 5 years)
About the team:
The Tim Hodgin Home Selling Team of Keller Williams Excellence is one of the top producing real estate teams in Baltimore County. Tim has been practicing real estate sales for the past 14 years, and produces 45 to 60 real estate closings/settlements per year.
Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 05:00PM
NO CALLS PLEASE - email your Resume (
), and Cover Letter must be presented to be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28,000.00 to $41,000.00 / year